The COVID-19 outbreak has led to a
paradigm shift in the workplace and introduced us to a new way of life. Review
our free webinar on the topic, “COVID-19 Impact on Workforces: Paradigm Shift
& Shared Experience” with guest speakers Eun-Mi Chae, Managing Director of
FedEx Express, Dawn M. Stark, Assistant Head of School of Seoul Foreign School,
and Christina Ahn, Managing Partner of Stanton Chase Korea. As top executives
of global companies, they will share their expertise on supporting the
workforces in times of uncertainty.
1. C-Level Executive Survey & Interview Results
In this section, the webinar covered key managerial decision surveys and
C-Level executives’ opinions about the impact of COVID-19. Few questions
- How has WFH (Work from home) evolved for your company in the past few
- Key challenges of WFH based on your observations
- Is long-term WFH feasible in Korea, why or why not?
- Other long-term implications of WFH?
- What are your thoughts on the long-term implications of WFH in Korea?
2. 4.14 Webinar Live Poll Results
?In this section, the webinar conducted a live poll with a participation
rate of 50%, assessing the merits and drawbacks of WFH based on the 4 themes
which follow as:
- WFH Prevalence & Productivity
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Satisfaction, Teamwork & Trust
- WFH Impact on Working Women
3. Emerging WFH Themes
In this section, various themes and concerning variables were brought up
and discussed to better reveal the true consequences of long term WFH regarding
4. WFH Impact on Working Women
In this section, the speakers summarized the various impact WFH can have
on women workforce and the negativity of responsibility falling on women.
5. Key Implications for the Future of Work
This section concludes the WFH impact from COVID-19 and at the same time,
emphasizes the change in variables for a workforce paradigm shift. A few
- Digital Transformation
- Societal and Cultural Shift
- Generational Differences
- Company Culture Even More Critical
- More Empowerment of Employees