1) Committee's Mission Statement
The Committee aims to provide forum for AMCHAM members to discuss various economic and political issues in Korea, and other issues in international affairs. The Committee intends to focus on cross-sectoral issues, which are not likely to be covered by other industry specific committees and macro issues and international politics. Every year, the Committee provides numerous informative meeting opportunities for members by inviting high-profile speakers from the Korean and U.S. government, company executives and think tanks.
2) Activities in Support of the Mission
• Meetings with Korean government senior officials to discuss policy directions, especially for deregulation
• Meetings with visiting Washington officials and experts to get updates on U.S. policy issues
• Networking meetings for professionals working on government affairs/relations, advocacy, and public policy.
Jason Lee - Visa International (Asia-Pacific) Korea (02-311-1836)
Dongwon Kim - GE Korea (010-8283-9697)
Yong Kab Yee - Macoll Consulting Group (02-6915-3003)