1) Committee's Mission Statement
i. The Committee provides a forum for AMCHAM members to discuss and explore women’s issues.
ii. The Committee aims to impact and work with both individuals and companies in encouraging the development of competencies and policies that support these goals and increase the inclusion of women at all levels of corporate life, placing no limits on either career aspirations or career opportunities.
iii. The Committee seeks to engage men to actively participate in our achieving our mission.
2) Activities in Support of the Mission
* Organize forum/meetings on a quarterly basis but will be flexible to have joint meeting with other committees.
* Women’s Leadership will primarily focus on female agenda to develop/increase the number of female leaders in Korea but will take the subject of getting feedback from the audience to address the major interests.
* Engage with Korean and US stakeholders around policy to ensure the systems are in place to support the development of women in business.
Christina Ahn - Korn Ferry (02-2097-8160)
Namju Cho - Dulwich College Seoul (02-3015-8516)
Hyesun Kim - HP Korea (031-5176-7778)