1) Committee's mission statement and list of general
activities in support of that mission statement:
The Committee aims to provide forum for AMCHAM members to discuss various economic and political issues in Korea, and other issues in international affairs. The Committee intends to focus on cross-sectoral issues, which are not likely to be covered by other industry specific committees and macro issues and international politics. Every year, the Committee provides numerous informative meeting opportunities for members by inviting high profile speakers from the Korean and U.S. government, company executives and Think Tanks.
2) A description of specific committee activities planned for 2016, including possible guest speakers:
• Meetings with Korean government senior officials to
discuss policy directions of the Park’s administration, especially for
• Meetings with visiting Washington officials and experts to get updates on US policy issues of the Obama's second term
• Networking Meetings for professionals working on government affairs/relations, advocacy, and public policy.
INBOM CHOI - GE KOREA (02-6201-4016)
JAE-HOON CHUNG - GOOGLE KOREA LLC (02-531-9047)
YUN-HEE LEE - MACOLL
CONSULTING GROUP (02-6915-3054)